(oCTOBER PROMOTION EXTENDED UNTIL 30 NOV 2013)
"Christian businesspeople who fail to heed God's warning will find that God's promises of prosperity have a prerequisite that must be met first – obedience to His Word. This simple principle is the key to His wisdom." – Larry Burkett
This is a classic seminar taught by author and teacher Larry Burkett (1939-2003), presenting 36 principles (over 8 hours of audio!) on 11 CDs that will set any business apart from the rest! Operating a business according to God's Word will produce a new level of success in ways you never thought possible!
order your 11 cd set today:
Larry Burkett (March 3, 1939 – July 4, 2003) was an American author and radio personality whose work focused on financial counseling from an evangelical Christian point of view. Burkett was born the fifth of eight children. After completing high school in Winter Garden, Florida, he entered the U.S. Air Force where he served in the Strategic Air Command.
1. History of Business in America – What the future may Hold
2. How to Treat Suppliers, Employees, Customers & Owners – Danger of Business Bondage
3. Fundamentals of Business Planning - Discipline & Delegation
4. Principles That Ensure a Balanced Lifestyle – Shortterm Goals
5. Employing the Unemployable – Jobs for Young People, Retirement & Inheritance
6. Steps to Dismissal – Paying a Fair Wage, Selecting Managers
7. Borrowing – Lending, Collecting Debts
8. How To Handle Lawsuits – Corporations, Partnerships
9. Danger of Compromise
10. Tithing & Giving From Your Business – Retirements Plans
11. Importance of Keeping Vows – Unions (Role of Spouse), Policies vs Scripture, Godly vs Worldly Employees